Northwest Art & Air Festival
August 23 - August 25, 2013
Timber Linn Park
The three-day festival includes a juried art show and sale; hot-air balloons lifting off every morning and the popular Night Glow Friday evening; Main Stage concert in the Oregon Amphitheater Saturday night; fireworks following the concert on Saturday; and a nondenominational community worship service on Sunday.
From I-5 South (Eugene):
* Exit 234, towards Fair/Expo Center
* Turn right onto Knox Butte Rd.
* Turn right onto SE Timber St
* Turn right onto Dogwood Ave which becomes Price Rd SE
* Timber Linn Park will be on your left
From I-5 North (Salem, Portland):
* Exit 233, towards US-20 / Lebanon
* Turn left onto Price Rd SE
* Timber Linn Park will be on your right
Web Site: http://nwartandair.org/
anj dot brown at cityofalbany dot net