Battle Creek Field of Flight Air Show and Balloon Festival
July 02 - July 06, 2014
W.K. Kellogg Airport
2700 Territorial Rd W
United States 49015
Year began: 1980
Last year's event had 65 hot-air balloons.
* The morning launches took place throughout the countryside and from the parking areas at the W.K. Kellogg Airport.
* The evening launches were fly-ins to the airport with various targets that the balloonists were trying to hit with a marker they threw or the balloonists launched from the field and fly to a designated target out in the countryside.
The event grounds were filled with an array of:
* Excellent eateries
* Novelty/Flea Market Vendors
o Fun shopping
o Military wearables
o Collector planes
o Logo merchandise and more.
* Crafters displayed homemade/hand decorated items from jewelry to puppets plus there was shopping and great food!
* Your daily admission and parking is good for the entire day. Which means you can come and go as you please.
* Although you can come and go, please understand that we can not guarantee you the same parking spot.
* Handicapped parking is available and we do provide "free" Shuttle Service.
Spectators can also look for an Official Committee Volunteer on a Golf cart for help in obtaining the Shuttle Service. Those needing assistance can ask for such from the Parking or the Gate Admissions Volunteers.
We allow all handicapped scooters and Seeing Eye dogs.
* Otherwise, NO pets are permitted on the event grounds.
* An ATM machine and porta-toilets will be available.
* There will be NO PUBLIC TELEPHONE' S available.
* Should an emergency arise, go to the nearest "Beverage Tent" and they will direct you to the Office Headquarters.
Please show support to our 2009 Sponsors in the right column.
* Itīs because of their contributions that we were able to host such an incredible family event for such a reasonable price.
* Should anyone want information on being a sponsor for 2009, please contact the Balloon Office at 269-962-0592.
Web Site: http://bcballoons.com/